Monday, January 18, 2016

Ladies Night Out Craft Events { The CRAFT House }

 
For those of you that are new to my blog, welcome!  I host DIY Workshops/Craft Clubs each month here in Oregon. I have also recently started offering private VIP craft events.


 
Today I am sharing a few details about those fun parties.

The hostess of the event selects the project that she would like to do with her own group of friends or family.  Each guest then pays a flat fee to attend (if we are making a single project) or they pay for each item they make (if creating multiple items)



The space is limited to 20 guests, I provide all the materials needed and they provide their own food and drink.  The structure is similar to my monthly events, with a few small adjustments.


 
I hosted one private event in November, one private evenet and one all day event in December.  I was a busy crafter for sure!

Here are some photos of those events for you to enjoy.









 





























 These events are so much fun and I look forward to many more in the upcoming year!  I met some amazing women who even signed up to attend the January and February workshops.
 

 
If you are in Oregon and are interested in attending a workshop, I would love to have you join in the fun.  Check out all of the Craft Club information here or find us over on Facebook.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.   Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, and you can find me on  Periscope @OneThriftyChick.



Photobucket

Come Join me weekly at the following Parties:
 
                Mad in Crafts
Wednesday: Gingersnap Crafts,

2 comments:

Anne said...

What a fun girls' night! I wish there was something like this down here in LA!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Invite me next time! How fun!!! Thanks for linking up to Link Party Palooza!! Have a great weekend..............

Post a Comment

Living life, one thrifty adventure at a time!